Koody helps you make SMART financial decisions.

Budget, save, invest, and plan for your future. Use Koody to discover your next favourite financial product and to create a future-proof financial plan.

Budget Categories - Budget by Koody

In partnership with:

Quotation marks
Extremely helpful, life changing even

This is a great app. Very easy to use and clear, high quality visuals, and I like the fact you don’t need to link your bank account to use it, so it doesn’t feel invasive. It’s helped me make much better financial decisions including being mindful of how the little pennies spent here and there soon add up; being organised with shopping and budgeting ahead of time; observing exactly what areas of my life I am spending too much or not enough, and so on. I can honestly say in my 34 years this is the first time I have ever enjoyed budgeting. I think in large it’s because this app is quite fun, and not too dry in its style. There are a lot of extra tools and links it recommends too if you need further info about budgeting. I highly recommend this app, 10 out of 10, thank you

Gold starGold starGold starGold starGold star
Woman wearing glasses
C40cr2
Quotation marks
Great free budgeting app

I seldom write all reviews, but what a great free budgeting app! This app can be as simple as you want it to be really (I tried others which were too complicated and insisted on being linked to my internet banking which I was not comfortable doing). Even the customer service is great; I managed to delete all of the budgeting categories and couldn’t get them back so I sent the Koody team a message not really expecting a response but they came straight back and fixed the problem.

Gold starGold starGold starGold starGold star
A girl with red hair
girl#1
Budget by Koody Logo

With Koody, you’ll learn how to budget.

Budget by Koody is a manual budgeting app that allows you to set budgets, track spending, categorise expenses, set savings goals, and upload receipts, all without connecting your bank account. The app is an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy all the perks of a modern budgeting app without linking their bank accounts.

Budget Screen - Budget by Koody
Line chart image

You’ll also learn how to invest.

How to Invest in Your 20s & 30s - Koody
INVESTING

How to Invest in Your 20s & 30s

Here, you’ll navigate the stock market using the Koody four-fund strategy, a passive investing strategy that combines index funds and ETFs to create a rock-solid investment portfolio.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
How to Invest in ETFs - Koody
INVESTING

How to Invest in Index Funds        

Here, you’ll learn how to invest in index funds. You’ll also discover where to buy these index funds, how to choose the best ones, their pros and cons, and how to build a portfolio.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Blue bar chart on blue background

You’ll find your next favourite financial product.

Best Trading Platforms - Koody
INVESTING

Trading Platforms

Here, you’ll discover our top 10 trading platforms for dealing stocks, ETFs, forex, CFDs, and other products. Trading platforms or stockbrokers facilitate the buying and selling of exchange-traded instruments.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Best Investment Apps - Koody
INVESTING

Investment Apps

There are many investment apps in the UK. Here, we’ve carefully curated a list of the best ones divided into three categories: investment platforms, robo advisors (automated investing), and trading apps.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Blue line chart on purple background

You’ll learn about ISAs and pensions.

Best Stocks and Shares ISAs - Koody
INVESTING

Stocks and Shares ISAs

A Stocks and Shares ISA is a tax-free savings account that you can use to buy, sell, and manage investments. Here, you’ll discover the best Stocks and Shares ISAs in the UK, learn how they work, and how they charge for the services they provide.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Best Pension Providers - Koody
PENSIONS

Private Pensions               

A private pension is a type of pension scheme that is not arranged by the government. Here, you’ll discover the best private pension providers and pension schemes for buying, selling and holding stocks and shares, bonds, ETFs, and other investment products.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Bar chart with trend line

You’ll get a chance to play with our calculators.

50/30/20 Budget Calculator - Koody
BUDGETING

50/30/20 Budget Calculator       

The 50/30/20 budget rule is a brilliant budgeting technique that suggests spending 50% of your income on your needs, 30% on wants, and 20% on savings and extra debt. This calculator helps you divide your income into the three budget categories.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Compound Interest Calculator - Koody
INVESTING

Compound Interest Calculator

Compound interest is like earning interest on interest. Our Compound interest calculator is designed for UK residents looking to understand how their savings, long-term investments, pensions, and debt obligations might grow over time.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Gold coin on teal background

And you’ll learn a lot about crypto.

How to Invest in Bitcoin - Koody
CRYPTOCURRENCIES

How to Invest in Bitcoin          

Bitcoin is a form of digital money that you can buy, sell, or securely send to anyone anywhere in the world without the interference of banks, payment platforms, or central governments. The easiest way to invest in Bitcoin in the UK is to purchase it online from a crypto exchange.                           

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Best Crypto Exchanges - Koody
CRYPTOCURRENCIES

Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Cryptocurrency is digital money designed to be used over the internet. It is a virtual currency that uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions and to control the creation of new units. Here, you’ll discover the best crypto exchanges in the UK, how they work, and how much they charge.

Learn more
right black icon arrow
Koody Man with Laptop

Subscribe to The Plug

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Error: This email cannot be added because it may already be on our list. Please enter a different email address.

Every month, we’ll send you The Plug - a curation of the best personal finance content in the UK. We share real-life stories, how-to guides, top personal finance news, popular community questions, and tips to help you stay on top of your money.