Skip to main content
Nekka
Journalist
Asked a question 5 months ago

Hi everyone! Which credit cards offer unlimited cashback?

Where am I?

In Koody Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

This answer won 500 Koody Coins

Hi Nekka! Presently, these are the best cashback credit cards in the UK:

1. American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday Credit Card: You get 0.5% cashback if you spend £5,000 or less. This increases to 1% when you spend more than £5,001. New cardholders get to enjoy a 5% cashback bonus (max. £100) for the first three months. There is no annual fee.
  2. Santander All In One Credit Card: You get 0.5% cashback on all your purchases. The card also offers 0% interest for 26 months on both balance transfers and purchases from the point you open your account. There is no foreign transaction fee, which is amazing for travellers. My only issue with the card is that you have to pay a monthly fee of £3, which comes to £36 each year. You can do the math to see if this works for you. The 0.5% cashback and 0% interest are quite appealing.
  3. Barclaycard Rewards: You get 0.25% on all your purchases. There is no annual fee, and you get savings on live events through Barclaycard Entertainment.
  4. American Express Platinum Cashback Credit Card: You get 1% cashback on all your purchases less than £10,000. This increases to 1.25% when you spend above £10,001. New cardholders get to enjoy a 5% cashback bonus (max. £125) for the first three months. Unlike its sister card above, this card comes with an annual fee of £25.
Ben Nwokedi
Author and Business Strategist

These cards I think give the most cashbacks;

1. The Sainsbury's Bank Dual Offer card 

2. Amex Credit cards, and

3. M&S Bank Cards 

The store cards are more applicable if you shop in those stores. 

Hi Nekka, although they are not credit cards, store loyalty cards tend to offer a lot of cashback. The Boots Advantage Card is my favourite. You earn points each time you shop, and you can redeem these points at your next visit. I shop at Boots a lot, so I get many reward points. Sometimes, I buy cosmetics with just my reward points. It’s even better if you are a student - you get a student discount in addition to loyalty points.

Barclays also offers cashback on several retailers in the mobile app. It’s worth checking out if you have the Barclays app.

Hi Nekka! Check out Amex’s Platinum Cashback Everyday Credit Card. There’s no cap on the cashback earned and no annual fees. In the first three months of joining, you get a 5% cashback bonus on your purchases (up to £100). It reduces to 0.5% - 1% cashback after the first three months.