Skip to main content
Becca
Human Resources
Asked a question 5 months ago

I need advice on how to improve my credit score. I have only been in the UK for 3 years, and from my understanding, it is something to be built over time. A colleague just told me about Loqbox. I’d love to know if anyone here has had any experience with websites like Loqbox, what your experience was and if you trust them.

Where am I?

In Koody Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

This answer won 500 Koody Coins

To improve your credit score, you need to have some credit history. A credit card is a good place to start. I’ve just had a look at Loqbox. It is on the FCA register, and its parent companies are all on the register and owned by the same person. It seems legitimate. It also seems like a cheap way to build your credit score.

Since your money is held in Barclays, it is safe unless Barclays goes bust. If you want a cheap way to build your credit score, I would suggest starting with them for 12 months. If not, you could take a look at Barclaycard. Expensive, but it comes with perks and cashbacks.

Related Questions

No related questions.