Skip to main content

Personal Finance 101
0 followers
4 questions
0 posts

Do you have questions about Personal Finance 101?

Hi,

I'm in the process of writing a blog post on investing as a student at the moment and would be happy to send it to you once published.

Short answer - it depends on what you need the money for. My advice would be to invest everything you can in low-cost passive index funds using the Vanguard platform.

This, for me, is the best mix of returns, low risk, low maintenance whilst being well diversified in a reputable, easy to use platform.

The earlier you invest, the more years you will benefit from compounding and starting investing now will... (More)

This is an excellent question. I will rephrase it as "how important is it to get financial advice?" I think it is crucial to plan for your future. While many people will get by with just having some savings and a retirement account, if you want to live comfortably now and in retirement, it is important to have a plan. If you can get quality, trustworthy financial advice, you would be able to understand how much you need to be making, saving, investing, and spending now in order to reach your financial goals. There's a ton of self-help financial guidance... (More)